Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Studio Voodoo - DTS 5.1

Where the heck did I get this? Yes, I have the disc...just don't remember it.....wild man...wild.

Gene, maybe it's time for:

QBS-00103-3.jpg

QBS-00110-3.jpg

I believe there are a few 1971 Impulse Quads , SteelyDave . Probably not many though.

Alice Coltrane - Universal Consciousness , is one .

Correction the Alice Coltrane disc I was thinking about was a 73 release . (Need prevagen :) ). But there was at least 2 QS albums.... in late 71 , Pharoah Sanders -Black Unity and Charlie Haden -Liberation Music Orchestra .
The Haden disc says 1970 ?? , which I think is incorrect . Too early for QS in the U.S., I think.

Last edited:
I think Gos's set up is awesome, if I was crazy I would switch to Foobar but I am just getting use to JRiver. Or maybe JRiver can look like that?

Markie, it's time for you to hire a 'personal audio assistant' and surround yourself with banks of computers to further your audiophile quest while poor little me, surrounded by literal 'avalanches' of physical media loads his multiple players by hand......and yes, I always have my Meridian SooLoos on tap to load RBCDs in pretty amazing fidelity and have access to hundreds of FM channels worldwide [which I seldom take advantage of].

Talk about INFORMATION OVERLOAD!

information-overload.jpg

Ralphie, I couldn't agree more, for me being somewhat computer savvy, but not at the level of some of these cats on QQ it can be a mind blowing adventure, but once it is done it is really fantastic. Now I am in ripping SACD stereo only hell, i didn't realize I had about a thousand, I hope I have less in MCH, but that pile looks pretty big also, I always think of you and you 10 thousand discs.

Ralphie, I couldn't agree more, for me being somewhat computer savvy, but not at the level of some of these cats on QQ it can be a mind blowing adventure, but once it is done it is really fantastic. Now I am in ripping SACD stereo only hell, i didn't realize I had about a thousand, I hope I have less in MCH, but that pile looks pretty big also, I always think of you and you 10 thousand discs.

I'd rather get rip roaring Drunk [or Stoned] then even considering ripping my ridiculously [almost embarassing] collection of Discs. And forget not, my video collection is even more embarrassing. And every day [probably like yourself] they're still being delivered.

Perhaps it's time I engaged the services of an Audio SHRINK!

Conspicuous Consumption!

Back