Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another I'm SO GLAD I didn't miss

1579996964776.png

Quadraphonic bliss . . . I Love Music!

Wow, Disc 1 was a real workout man, loved it, some great stretched out grooves that had some heavy momentum to it.
Now listening to Disc 2.
View attachment 45576

And another giant OBI Strip to add to your collection. If you ever quit your day job, Markie, you can always become an OBI MALE STRIP[PER] in a SF after hours Geisha Bar!

See the source image

I thought I might regret giving E,W&F, HM&TBN, and the O'Jays first spins, but

1579999530657.png

even when there's no Smokey, there's still 🔥Fire🔥
A fun, adventurous, and thoughtful mix (though some may not dig those drums in the right rear; for me, the balance of the bass in the left rear works rather well) that makes this another D-V winner for me!

Last edited:
I thought I might regret giving E,W&F, HM&TBN, and the O'Jays first, spins but

View attachment 45577

even when there's no Smokey, there's still 🔥Fire🔥
A fun, adventurous, and thoughtful mix (though some may not dig those drums in the right rear; for me, the balance of the bass in the left rear works rather well) that makes this another D-V winner for me!

Would LOVE IT, Clement, if D~V could release a Stereo SACD of the Miracles City of Angels:

Last edited:
Get Reddy, get set, go

1580012795544.png

ahead and CRANK this--sounds much better LOUD; settle in and enjoy not only the music and the mix, but also some amazing liner notes--a stellar read @humprof : thorough, engaging, and informative!

A poll for each of the other January D-V releases, but no poll for this one? Feminists arise and demand justice!

Last edited:
Get Reddy, get set, go

View attachment 45578

ahead and CRANK this--sounds much better LOUD; settle in and enjoy not only the music and the mix, but also some amazing liner notes--a stellar read @humprof : thorough, engaging, and informative!

A poll for each of the other January D-V releases, but no poll for this one? Feminists arise and demand justice!
Ugh, I am still waiting for this to arrive, every bone in my body says why did you buy it, a sucker for good 4.0 I guess. Thanks for the tip, turn it up. Have to listen when my wife is home hoping if I don't appreciate it, she will. Need to share and justify my hobby some times. Listening to Live Evil yesterday, she said, turn it off, I need a break :unsure:

Back