Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you rate this one Pups?
Got my copy earlier in the year.
I like it quite a bit, been listening to it mainly on my computer system so far (as I work on other things- I’ve been getting caught up on my SACD rips on my NUC, going very well thank you 😊 Mike!)
So, until I hear it critically on my main system, I’ll have to reserve any extended judgement.

Thanks to an indirect influence from @Clement I have totally fallen in love with Monty meets Sly & Robbie SACD:
MONTY.jpg

It took me a couple of listens to warm up to this & I'm glad I gave it a chance. It's a little bit less reggae/funk than I'm used to from S&R and all but two tracks are cover songs. Some Herbie Hancock and William Page The In Crowd is good fun.

The audio quality & surround is superlative! The mix puts you in the middle with pin point sounds & is full & well balanced. A real winner highly recommended!

I like it quite a bit, been listening to it mainly on my computer system so far (as I work on other things- I’ve been getting caught up on my SACD rips on my NUC, going very well thank you 😊 Mike!)
So, until I hear it critically on my main system, I’ll have to reserve any extended judgement.
I imagine time spent listening to the OST is better than time spent watching the movie.

Back