Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply beautiful!

1582317019035.png
Shin-ichi Fukuda Concierto De Aranjuez
Full listing of the tracks HERE

Last edited:
just got this one in giving it first spin, very good Auro 3D sound, good gutsy bass this one will grow on me. Followed by Earth wind 2fer incredible have SACD turned to PCM in OPPO and Reciever turned to AURO-2D Surround, this setting is unreal

Attachments

• mando.jpg
    mando.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 121
  • earth wind.jpg
    earth wind.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 117
3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun (SACD MCH)

I actually recommend picking this title up, if you don't have it. I'd say, it's a really solid, warm, punchy rock disc. The multi-channel is tasteful, works just fine for the music. It's a bit compressed, but really, it does sound good I think. I think I bought mine used for $10 a couple years ago.

I actually recommend picking this title up, if you don't have it. I'd say, it's a really solid, warm, punchy rock disc. The multi-channel is tasteful, works just fine for the music. It's a bit compressed, but really, it does sound good I think. I think I bought mine used for $10 a couple years ago.

Ive got the monster disc of this one

Took me THREE tries to score this:

View attachment 46537 Billie Myers Growing, Pains

The first two were advertised as dts; they were regular CDs. This one was advertised as DVD-A; it's the dts! And it's wonderful! Peep those POLL #s!

Really GREAT album, Clement and isn't it frustrating when they send you the RBCD instead of what is PICTURED or advertised?

Last edited:
Back