Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thirst of the day!!

Attachments

• 20200328_115858.jpg
    20200328_115858.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 88
All you Roman numeral fans: for post M I'm listening to Seal IV

1585506132663.png
POLL

When I found this site and became a member on 28 August 2018, I never dreamed it would become such an integral part of my life . . . or that I would post 1000 times . . . or that I would connect with so many wonderful human beings. May the Higher Power of your understanding bless each and every one of you in all ways and forever. Stay Surrounded, Comrades and Long Live Surround!

View attachment 48126
POLL

When I found this site and became a member on 28 August 2018, I never dreamed it would become such an integral part of my life . . . or that I would post 1000 times . . . or that I would connect with so many wonderful human beings. May the Higher Power of your understanding bless each and every one of you in all ways and forever. Stay Surrounded, Comrades and Long Live Surround!
Happy 1,000th annivasary Clem....🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊

View attachment 48126
POLL

Call me suggestionable!!!..Diving in...it's one of my favorites!!!

Does anyone have this disc.... Curious

yes, its one of Audio Fidelity's excellent Surround SACD releases, with some Quad selections unique to this compilation on a modern day multichannel format (Harry Nilsson, Friends Of Distinction, Blue Öyster Cult, Bob Dylan) highly recommend tracking one down 🙂

View attachment 48126
POLL

one of my top albums of that year, a time i associate with a lot of good life stuff.. superb to have it in Surround 🌈🥰

Back