Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be repetative but had to listen this again. Followed by Pink Floyd, Immersion Box set Quad.

Attachments

• nightfly.jpg
    nightfly.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 63
  • pink (2).jpg
    pink (2).jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 60
I'm suggestionable, too! Thanks to @4-earredwonder posts yesterday . . .

View attachment 48142 Van Morrison Moondance

Scheiner's highest POLL showing

- is it the best 5.1 he's ever done?
- no, not to me, that would be 🍷💡

- is it one of the most welcome 5.1 releases of his work?
- yes. knowing this was said to have been shelved "indefinitely" to have it see the light of day in 5.1 was a truly wondrous thing and it did not disappoint 🌈🤩

If you all haven't heard the OGRE Quad discs, you're missing out. An absolutely, UN-APOLOGETIC tribute to old Sabbath and Bon Scott. Yes, imagine if Bon Scott and Ozzy had a kid........that's what this reminds me of. And, the quad follows NO rules. It's nuts at times. Dynamic range is super high, and it sometimes sounds as if this band is just jamming in the garage. Good stuff.

If you all haven't heard the OGRE Quad discs, you're missing out. An absolutely, UN-APOLOGETIC tribute to old Sabbath and Bon Scott. Yes, imagine if Bon Scott and Ozzy had a kid........that's what this reminds me of. And, the quad follows NO rules. It's nuts at times. Dynamic range is super high, and it sometimes sounds as if this band is just jamming in the garage. Good stuff.

Wow...Thanks, GOS! Much appreciated. We’ve got a new album out now, but alas, no plans for a quad mix this time around.

All you Roman numeral fans: for post M I'm listening to Seal IV

View attachment 48126
POLL

When I found this site and became a member on 28 August 2018, I never dreamed it would become such an integral part of my life . . . or that I would post 1000 times . . . or that I would connect with so many wonderful human beings. May the Higher Power of your understanding bless each and every one of you in all ways and forever. Stay Surrounded, Comrades and Long Live Surround!

Congratulations Clem on your 1000th Post on QQ Forum:QQlove

See the source image

Clement ..... the NEW M ..... for a day!

- is it the best 5.1 he's ever done?
- no, not to me, that would be 🍷💡

- is it one of the most welcome 5.1 releases of his work?
- yes. knowing this was said to have been shelved "indefinitely" to have it see the light of day in 5.1 was a truly wondrous thing and it did not disappoint 🌈🤩
I just sent the great 4-Ears a PM , hope that New York City Boy is OK?

I just sent the great 4-Ears a PM , hope that New York City Boy is OK?

Thankfully, Markie, I don't live in the city ...... am a comfortable 40 miles away on the border of Greenwich, Connecticut. And in the words of that wise Greek Philosopher, SOCRATES ..... I am getting to "KNOW MYSELF" ALL TOO WELL!

See the source image

Dang--not even the current situation stops Sunday deliveries

1585535988213.png
Renaissance Turn of the Cards

Here's hoping I won't regret this purchase . . . though I do regret the fact that some poor wage slave braved the elements to bring it to me tonight ☹ no more amazon orders for clement!

Last edited:
Dang--not even the current situation stops Sunday deliveries

View attachment 48158 Renaissance Turn of the Cards

Here's hoping I won't regret this purchase . . . though I do regret the fact that some poor wage slave braved the elements to bring it to me tonight ☹

BE BRAVE, CLEMENT. It May Turn Out To BE A QUEEN of ❤

Mine is still en route from ImportCD!

See the source image

Back