Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, this one is a no-brainer

1585679386971.png
Hiromi Brain

er, make that a Brainer . . . her ONLY release with a POLL thread!

from Jasmine Nightdreams to Tangerine Dreams at night ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ™

another boxset that's been sitting pretty in its cellophane for many a month..

now i'm in search of a good 5.1 mix, hope Mr. Wilson doesn't disappoint!!

cometh the hour, cometh the box set.. itssssss... ๐ŸŽบ

Tangerine Dreams: "In Search Of Hades"

time to slit the shrink.. zzzzippppp.. pour another glass of medicine... glug glug glug.. and we're switched on Bach-ing mad ๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 48323

edit: well the mix of the first track on the first BD was fabulous and what i believe may have been an upmix (?) thereafter was very Surround-y feeling and noice.
however, musically it was kinda a non-event.. so much so that i hadn't realised the actual album had ended and i'd had the menu background music on a permanent loop the last 25 minutes! well i thought it was kinda going nowhere.. HA!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(replying to one's self on QQ the 47th sign of madness) Ricochet in this set... WOW!!!
i'm contemplating giving the box a "10"
on the basis of this mix alone!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

(replying to one's self on QQ the 47th sign of madness) Ricochet in this set... WOW!!!
i'm contemplating giving the box a "10"
on the basis of this mix alone!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Didn't I tell you that one was the SHIT :poop: ! You NEVER listen๐Ÿ™‰ to me!! Have I ever steered๐Ÿฎ you wrong? Don't answer that๐Ÿ™Š. Just listen๐Ÿ‘‚. To ME๐Ÿ˜ซ. Wait, . . . am I now demonstrating the 5๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃrd sign of madness๐Ÿ˜ฑ? Or am I just listening to the greatest bonus track ever๐Ÿค”

1585681820242.png
Elton John Tumbleweed Connection๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿคช

what? who you calling an Old Man? and no--those are not my Shoes๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅพ!

Last edited:
Didn't I tell you that one was the SHIT :poop: ! You NEVER listen๐Ÿ‘‚ to me!! Have I ever steered๐Ÿฎ you wrong? Don't answer that. Just listen๐Ÿ‘‚. To ME๐Ÿ˜ซ. Wait, . . . am I now demonstrating the 5๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃrd sign of madness๐Ÿ˜ฑ? Or am I just listening to the greatest bonus track ever๐Ÿค”

View attachment 48326 Elton John Tumbleweed Connection

what? who you calling an Old Man? and no--those are not my Shoes๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅพ!

oh boy!! you steered me to Shit Ahoy!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

And now another plug for E.C again:
My favourite E.C. album, which I bought in 1975
E.C Was Here.
'What' , you say, there is no surround version.
There is on my PC now, as it's been Speckled...Hen, in his latest 2.2 release.
https://www.discogs.com/Eric-Clapton-EC-Was-Here/release/832062
Thought I would give SpecWeb a shameless plug in this thread, as the latest update 2.2 is really pushing the boat out, in up-mixes.

And now a shameless plug for E.C again:
My favourite E.C. album, which I bought in 1975
E.C Was Here.
'What' , you say, there is no surround version.
There is on my PC now, as it's been Speckled...Hen, in his latest 2.2 release.
https://www.discogs.com/Eric-Clapton-EC-Was-Here/release/832062
Thought I would give SpecWeb a shameless plug in this thread, as the latest update 2.2 is really pushing the boat out, in up-mixes.

oh you lowdown SpecWeb chugger plugger you!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

i wonder if there ever really was an unreleased Quad of E.C. Was Here as was specumalated upon.....?? ๐Ÿค”

ps. while Ralph's away (probably shopping for Hiromi's Brain somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‹) somebody has to keep the puns flowing 'round here like wine. not sure how much longer i can keep them flowing, on the dregs of the 3rd bottle ๐Ÿฅด

Back