Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimes i just wanna get LOUD!
1590359870358.png
Refused
The Shape Of Punk To Come (A Chimerical Bombination In 12 Bursts)

POLL

Sorry to interrupt, can't remember the thread name for showing your sound system. Got new used front's, photo inbound. Can someone point me in the right direction? Edit: found it.

Last edited:
Think about it for a second. Oliver Reed AND Pete Moon out drinking together. No many people could have survived this... ;)

LOVE Oliver Reed but you're correct Simon, Oliver and KEITH imbibing spirits together!!!!!! Last time I saw Oliver Reed intoxicated was in Ken Russell's brilliant movie version of D.H. Lawrence's Women in Love wherein he and British actor extraordinaire Alan Bates got rip roaring drunk and had a nude wrestling match in front of a roaring fireplace.

See the source image

OLIVER REED

See the source image

ALAN BATES

See the source image
KEITH MOON

Last edited:
4BC9B9C0-8C0F-45A9-B5B1-49AB605666C6.jpeg

"La harpe française"

Gabriel Pierné, Claude Debussy, Georges Enesco, Gabriel Fauré, Camille Saint-Saëns, Albert Roussel, Henri Duparc, Alphonse Hasselmans

Marielle Nordmann (harp)

Another wonderful chillout album. This one is a collection French delights exquisitely performed on the harp by Marielle Nordmann.

Back