Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karcius ~ Live in Paris plus The Fold 5.1
Loving this!
92d119d96ff6059b86bdbbcb65ddcc91.png

Nice! You inspired me to follow a Rob Reed connection
View attachment 52167 Chimpan A The Empathy Machine
(k)no(w) POLL, but a comprehensive
THREAD
Hey Clement, I thought of you last night. There is a new series from the EPIX channel that I have via my Amazon Firestick, it is called "Laurel Canyon". I watched Episode 1 and it was real good. They have a lot of footage and interviews with the band LOVE. All these groovy people living and hanging out in Laurel Canyon late 60's

Hey Clement, I thought of you last night. There is a new series from the EPIX channel that I have via my Amazon Firestick, it is called "Laurel Canyon". I watched Episode 1 and it was real good. They have a lot of footage and interviews with the band LOVE. All these groovy people living and hanging out in Laurel Canyon late 60's
WoW! Thanks SO much! With @edisonbaggins just posting about Atmos playlists on Tidal, I was thinking a Firestick might be in my future--and then you seal the deal! There must be some Joni Mitchell focus on the show as well. Now how did you know I Love Love? 😍😜😁 I just reconnected my back surrounds, so I'm listening in 7.1 (dreaming of another sub!); I'm not sure I have the money and space to upgrade to Atmos, but when it comes to Love, I'm all in! Especially with the prospect of some Joni Mitchell, which my daughter would adore. Thanks for letting me know--I appreciate you! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

WoW! Thanks SO much! With @edisonbaggins just posting about Atmos playlists on Tidal, I was thinking a Firestick might be in my future--and then you seal the deal! There must be some Joni Mitchell focus on the show as well. Now how did you know I Love Love? 😍😜😁 I just reconnected my back surrounds, so I'm listening in 7.1 (dreaming of another sub!); I'm not sure I have the money and space to upgrade to Atmos, but when it comes to Love, I'm all in! Especially with the prospect of some Joni Mitchell, which my daughter would adore. Thanks for letting me know--I appreciate you! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
Joni Mitchell was huge in this episode one, they even had footage where Eric Clapton on his first US visit was watching Joni pick on guitar and he was mesmorized by her style.

Thanks for the reminder, Markie. DVRed the first episode via FIOS 1. Speaking of Amazon Prime, and this has NOTHING to do with music, but The BOYS in UHD4K, the FIRST Season is also worth watching. Starts off slow .... but, IMO, it's a WINNER! Can't wait for Season II.

Thanks for the reminder, Markie. DVRed the first episode via FIOS 1. Speaking of Amazon Prime, and this has NOTHING to do with music, but The BOYS in UHD4K, the FIRST Season is also worth watching. Starts off slow .... but, IMO, it's a WINNER! Can't wait for Season II.
Sounds great Ralphie, I'll check it out. currently watching Bloodline about a family in the Florida Keys who are supposed to be outstanding in the community but behind it all is murder, cocaine and a bunch of fucked up stuff.
It's amazing how some of these shows I have watched in our Covid days start off slow and then wam they take a twist and bam I'm all interested.

I have been thinking about you, are you OK, is your business starting to normalize or is it still a big shit storm?

Sounds great Ralphie, I'll check it out. currently watching Bloodline about a family in the Florida Keys who are supposed to be outstanding in the community but behind it all is murder, cocaine and a bunch of fucked up stuff.
Too bad they stopped production before the end, due to costs, IIRC.

It's amazing how some of these shows I have watched in our Covid days start off slow and then wam they take a twist and bam I'm all interested.

I have been thinking about you, are you OK, is your business starting to normalize or is it still a big shit storm?

Thanks for asking, Markie. Yes, thankfully, things have normalized. Am still anxiously awaiting installation of my new sound system which has been ON HOLD since the start of this pandemic. How 'bout you, PAL? And VG and the girls?

Last edited:
As @humprof noted, "Bandcamp is once again waiving their fees for labels and artists today--all day until midnight PST." Look what arrived today:
1591404477802.png

It is CHOCKED full of goodness! Order it
HERE. I am also still enjoying
1591404620880.png

which I wrote about in this
Take advantage of today's Bandcamp offer and support your favorite artists! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Back