Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That may be so, but you did say:

I think even members who didn't enjoy the surround mix would disagree with this statement. There is a lot of isolated activity in the rear and center channels - just as much if not more than on Steven Wilson's mixes of ELP and Tarkus.
Ok.....but its what I've been told or read elsewhere, cant remember where or when, it wasnt that great. I haven't heard it myself so I'm just repeating what I've read or heard from others....I'd love to hear it but to pay around $150 for a set that originally cost about $15-$20 is a bit much.....I love ELP dont know why I missed it the 1st time around :cry:

Ok.....but its what I've been told or read elsewhere, cant remember where or when, it wasnt that great. I haven't heard it myself so I'm just repeating what I've read or heard from others....I'd love to hear it but to pay around $150 for a set that originally cost about $15-$20 is a bit much.....I love ELP dont know why I missed it the 1st time around :cry:
Cool. You said you heard it's not discrete. I link you to a poll thread where members state that it is. It's a simple as that. I made zero statements about quality.

can't remember when i last played this one!
1594015668498.png

POLL

Last edited:
Missed my chance at it, and now it's WAY expensive!
i thought so, too, but i used the @edisonbaggins patented Life In Surround method:

i followed his instructions and waited and waited so very, very patiently . . . and when the opportunity arose--i pounced like a beast in the jungle!

Back