Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chase "Pure Music"

πŸƒπŸΎπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

9D7E11A9-4A76-4B1B-8F27-2BEFA75F6A0D.jpeg

....Surround Music doesn't get much purer than this.

i thought so, too, but i used the @edisonbaggins patented Life In Surround method:

i followed his instructions and waited and waited so very, very patiently . . . and when the opportunity arose--i pounced like a beast in the jungle!

I've picked up several recordings off ebay over the years (20+ years!), but bargains are hard to come by most of the time. I think the most I ever spent on one recording was $60 for Wierd Al and Wendy Carlos Carnival of the Animals. It's probably down to $10 these days.

"Earth, Wind & Fire on the Quadiogram", you say? πŸ‘‚πŸŒŽπŸ’¨πŸ”₯

why its elemental, my dear Quaddies!! the Spirit is willing and the Way Of The World is strong!! 🍸πŸ’ͺ

View attachment 53666

SWINGIN' ENGLAND all over again with Quaddie Badass Adam swingin' from the Chandelier in his loose fitting paisley bell bottoms!

See the source image

EARTH, WIND AND ALL FIREDπŸ”₯ UP!

Last edited:
I've picked up several recordings off ebay over the years (20+ years!), but bargains are hard to come by most of the time. I think the most I ever spent on one recording was $60 for Wierd Al and Wendy Carlos Carnival of the Animals. It's probably down to $10 these days.
Ebay is just ONE site to watch. Case in point: when i first saw this video in December of 2018

i started searching for the release. Just last week (over a year and a half later) i made a deal on discogs ($29--i try NOT to spend more then the median sale price listed on discogs). i'm enjoying it now!
1594171257137.png

it was worth the wait and everything @edisonbaggins reported it would be!
POLL

Last edited:
news of her upcoming live performance has me revisiting from the dark side of the moon
mail
Hello Friends!

Hope you all had a wonderful July 4th holiday!

I'll be doing another livestream concert this coming Saturday night, July 11th @7PM EST. This performance will be hosted by the Natick Center for the Arts. You can view the show on their YouTube site by clicking here and it should also be available on my Facebook page by clicking here.

I truly miss seeing you all in-person but most of my venue shows have been rescheduled for the end of 2020 into 2021. You can check out the new dates at www.maryfahl.com/dates/. In the meantime, hoping you all are staying safe and healthy!

XXMary

My new Blu-ray disc version of "From the Dark Side of the Moon" is ready to ship to those of you with a 5.1 surround system. If you order directly from my website I'll be happy to sign it to whomever you'd like! Just make a note when checking out.
Also available for FLAC 5.1 download at www.ImmersiveAudioAlbum.com
mail
mail

this release still enchants and reveals--so wonderful! POLL

Back