Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
each morning i wake up, before i put on my makeup, . . .
1596471030085.png
The Best of Aretha Franklin
so glad i bought this from a QQ comrade!
POLL

i have all of the Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds multichannel releases, and this one may be my favorite! (it was the first one i bought!)
That's spooky,:unsure: I have all the Nick Cave multichannel releases and Murder Ballads was the first! great minds think alike, fools never differ.:ROFLMAO:

Today I - along with many, many fellow Melbournians - finish onsite work, and must spend at least the next six weeks at home, while Victoria heals in isolation under declaration of a State Of Disaster. This was confirmed for me (belatedly) by my employer only late yesterday afternoon, and my housemates decided to throw me a commiseration party yesterday evening. Naturally, it included music, and among the discs spun were two surround gems: Porcupine Tree's The Incident DVD-A, and Tears For Fears' Songs From The Big Chair BD-A. :cool:

Feeling slightly dusty this morning, after all that reposado and rye. 😅 Stay safe, everyone!

Back