Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1596587882860.png

MAD LOVE to the @Quad Linda of Postings Past for this one! A recently started thread had me perusing past postings. The titles of these two threads struck me as interesting, so I checked them out. In both threads, @Quad Linda sings the praises of
1596589633638.png
KodōMondo Head
although she is not the only one to reference the disc, she does appear to be its greatest champion on the threads, and to this QQer, it's everything she promises! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

i LOVE the DVD-A format, and this is one of my favorites
1596594367616.png

what makes it especially wonderful is that after an amazing set of 14 hits, aggressively and discretely mixed, i get an equally amazing acoustic set of 13 tunes with similarly stellar mixes! i think the title of one of the eight songs that appear in both iterations says it best: KILLER!
POLL

Last edited:
i LOVE the DVD-A format, and this is one of my favorites
View attachment 54884
what makes it especially wonderful is that after an amazing set of 14 hits, aggressively and discretely mixed, i get an equally amazing acoustic set of 13 tunes with similarly stellar mixes! i think the title of one of the eight songs that appear in both iterations says it best: KILLER!
POLL
The acoustic versions are ridiculously good! Seal’s vocals are right there in the room with you.

my wife is booked all week with "back to school" meetings, so . . .
View attachment 54899 Maceo Parker School's In!

REVIEW
I need to break this one out again and check out the sound quality, on first listen a long while ago I thought it sounded a bit harsh :unsure:

Love Maceo, such a great career with James Brown, Parliment, Bootsy and Prince etc.

even this one (* it's Stereo - please don't bust my balls :cautious:)

Back