Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clement I just bought my copy for $6.55 shipped.

When 4ears speaks people listen.

DAMN TOOTIN'

See the source image
SMOOTH AS BUTTER...and RICH in FIBER!

Additionally, adding fiber to your daily diet might affect otherwise 'bloated' decisions when considering a music purchase!

Last edited:
Listening now to The Endless River (aka my audiophile journey), Pink Floyd, 24/96 5.1 Blu Ray.
I am now on my new PC and I hear an audible difference over the INTEL NUC that I ditched. The set up went fairly smoothly, my JRiver took about 12 hours to sync with NAS, the music and audio analyzer synced pretty fast but the lyrics took hours. Then today I had a hard time installing the ASIO for the Exasound DAC, any way, minor stuff, always fun to conquer the PC glitches.
Now just need to tighten up the JRiver, I have 127.8 days of music 4.9tb so if 50 or so albums need there artwork retagged I don't mind.
61SZPDHaqUL._SX522_.jpg

Live from the Fonda Theater 5.1 Japanese Edition. Hmm?????????? actually a discrete mix not just audience rears, pretty fuckn' good.
View attachment 54975
Thanks for confirming this Mark, just ordered one of these, saw the show on TV and really enjoyed it; after hearing some online (stereo versions), it sounded very wet (reverb etc.), so did you notice much of that?

Thanks for confirming this Mark, just ordered one of these, saw the show on TV and really enjoyed it; after hearing some online (stereo versions), it sounded very wet (reverb etc.), so did you notice much of that?
Did you see Jack Nicholson? I am listening to the audio rip of the BD now and sounds fantastic. J-Pup guaranteed 100% you will love it.
That is sometimes the bummer of always ripping everything, it is cooler to watch and listen sometimes.
I know Garry, the king of ripping, would say just rip it all with MKV but he is in the big leagues and I am in pee wee.

Did you see Jack Nicholson? I am listening to the audio rip of the BD now and sounds fantastic. J-Pup guaranteed 100% you will love it.
That is sometimes the bummer of always ripping everything, it is cooler to watch and listen sometimes.
I know Garry, the king of ripping, would say just rip it all with MKV but he is in the big leagues and I am in pee wee.
Yes, (herrrrre's Johnny- er Jack) it's a great show, and will be duly and diligently ripped :p

Back