Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back on my eponymous kick! been too long since i spun this
1603137530601.png
Roxy Music Roxy Music

POLL

there were three versions of this SACD. The first was just Stereo. The domestic Surround release has prefix of CS on catalog number. The Euro version had a prefix of COL
The domestic version is incredible surround and then the Euro version is takes it even further into surround bliss. FYI YMMV

there were three versions of this SACD. The first was just Stereo. The domestic Surround release has prefix of CS on catalog number. The Euro version had a prefix of COL
The domestic version is incredible surround and then the Euro version is takes it even further into surround bliss. FYI YMMV

the European Hybrid SACD has different 5.1 from the U.S. Single Layer SACD?? wow... 😱

MAD love to @fredblue for singing the praises of this delight
View attachment 58233 Lori Lieberman
Bricks Against The Glass

POLL (NINE votes!)

ahh.. clearly all the praising in the world couldn't mobilise more of the membership to check out this beautiful Blu-ray Audio.. and we wonder why we get the "same old, same old" in surround..

ahh.. clearly all the praising in the world couldn't mobilise more of the membership to check out this beautiful Blu-ray Audio.. and we wonder why we get the "same old, same old" in surround..
I also followed your sage old “but, young as ya please” wisdom and voted with my wallet :smokin

Back