Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one, isn't discreet. But, having seen Frampton in 1976, this really captures the vibe, and excitement of seeing him live when he was absolutely on fire in the US. I think it's spectacular! If you can find it.....get it.

1603399961165.png

This one, isn't discreet. But, having seen Frampton in 1976, this really captures the vibe, and excitement of seeing him live when he was absolutely on fire in the US. I think it's spectacular! If you can find it.....get it.

View attachment 58349
This is one time, I'll have to disagree as a personal preference - I also saw him live back in those days, and I've only listened to this one once.
It just pissed me off with how much audience and reverb is there (maybe realistic, but who's going for that -LOL) 😞

This is one time, I'll have to disagree as a personal preference - I also saw him live back in those days, and I've only listened to this one once.
It just pissed me off with how much audience and reverb is there (maybe realistic, but who's going for that -LOL) 😞
It's a sentimental preference for me. Frampton was my first official rock concert and I was so in awe. And, this one takes me back.

I do remember it was a great show; what little's left up there I can dredge up that is :whistle:
I remember it vividly. Anyway, my pappy took me. I have pictures in my mind of a totally smoke filled arena, cops coming in and literally beating several guys with clubs to calm them down...and drag them out.

Don't remember the name, but some incurable muscular disease.

His muscles are going to just waste away...no cure...the disease itself isn't fatal...but people often die from indirect problems caused by the problem...things like playing the guitar will be impossible as the disease progresses..

Back