Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Friday Morning People !

Starting today off with....

Goldfrapp - Supernature

1603457498673.png 1603457522337.png

That’s one band I discovered here on the forum; and liked more than I thought I would!
This forum continues to lift my musical horizons...
and my wallet :whistle:
I found out about her when I was browsing my local cable company's music videos on demand. She had several fun videos so I searched more about her and was pleased to find out she had a couple of surround releases. But you are entirely correct, there have been a lot of artist that I'd never heard of until reading about them on this forum. This group has basically filled the void of my old friends that used to turn me on to new music back in the good ole days !

so... is it a Jakko 'whizzo yo-yo' or a Jakko 'uh oh no-no' of a mix? 🙏
Its a whizzo yes-yes (y) . Mine arrived today too and the mix is excellent, as is the music. Lots of discrete action going on all around. I love the use of the rears for the background vocals. Peter Hammill (one of my musical heroes) provides backing vocals on 2 tracks. Is this Hammill's first ever appearance on a surround disc I ask? What I'd give for some Van Der Graaf in surround.

Its a whizzo yes-yes (y) . Mine arrived today too and the mix is excellent, as is the music. Lots of discrete action going on all around. I love the use of the rears for the background vocals. Peter Hammill (one of my musical heroes) provides backing vocals on 2 tracks. Is this Hammill's first ever appearance on a surround disc I ask? What I'd give for some Van Der Graaf in surround.

great! thanks for the info! another (bloody) thing to stick on the shopping list!! 😋

not sure but his brother Mark Hamill has, he's been in some films you may have heard in surround 😉

(cue the music from Star Wars!) 🎺🎻🎼🌟

wah wah wah!! 😂

(i know, i know, my Dad Jokes have got so bad they're now Great Great Grandma jokes!)

great! thanks for the info! another (bloody) thing to stick on the shopping list!! 😋

not sure but his brother Mark Hamill has, he's been in some films you may have heard in surround 😉

(cue the music from Star Wars!) 🎺🎻🎼🌟

wah wah wah!! 😂

(i know, i know, my Dad Jokes have got so bad they're now Great Great Grandma jokes!)
In a galaxy far far away............

Back