Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Singles 1969-1981
Carpenters
SACD, 2004

Carpenters Singles 500x500.jpg

1603899066681.png

IT WAS ANOTHER RAM RECOMMENDATION! And another recommendation from that series:

71iM3xlilXL._SL1500_.jpg

71TJl2eW4fL._SL1200_.jpg
How did i miss a RecoRAMdation?!? I only saw the @Clint Eastwood post! I'm slipping in my old age--all apologies . . . now you've got me searching for this one! The selections include some of my favorites: you know how i feel about Herrmann!

Last edited:
How did i miss a RecoRAMdation?!? I only saw the @Clint Eastwood post! I'm slipping in my old age--all apologies . . . now you've got me searching for this one! The selections include some of my favorites: you know how i feel about Herrmann!

About 2 years ago, Pentatone had a big blow out sale and I managed to purchase this two disc set for about $13. Exceedingly well recorded and remarkable, it is worth seeking out, Clement!

EDIT: Just checked Pentatone's own web site and it seems to be OOP. And it seems Pentatone is now re~releasing a lot of their back catalogue as RBCDs and NOT as MCH SACDs ....IMO, a tragedy!

About 2 years ago, Pentatone had a big blow out sale and I managed to purchase this two disc set for about $13. Exceedingly well recorded and remarkable, it is worth seeking out, Clement!

EDIT: Just checked Pentatone's own web site and it seems to be OOP. And it seems Pentatone is now re~releasing a lot of their back catalogue as RBCDs and NOT as MCH SACDs ....IMO, a tragedy!
$12.86 New and Free Shipping on e-bray! Really looking forward to this one! Thanks for ALL your recoRAMdations!

Back