Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, don't act so surprised, Pupster 🐶 ! Serves you right for being STINGY with the (y)

See the source image

Pupster Toeing the Line (y)
Too much Holiday hootch there Ralphie? 🤪

Still on my THIRD cup o' java, Pupster. Sobriety is my middle name! But when the clock strikes 2 AM ...... all bets are OFF!

See the source image

PUPSTER....YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ......
There, there Ralphie, I know you needed something to help enhance those awful faux surround Silverline titles in your collection 🌿

There, there Ralphie, I know you needed something to help enhance those awful faux surround Silverline titles in your collection 🌿

Not to burst your bubble, JP, but there's a lot of silver linings to be had with those Silverline discs! And not ALL are UPMIXES .....Their Vanguard Classical label MLP DVD~As are sublime as well ........ but then what would a mutt know about the CLASSICS?😅

What’s more American than The Band, the Last Waltz 5.1 DVD-A recorded live at Winterland Thanksgiving.

Sorry, but my sense of Canadian pride requires me to point out that with the exception of Levon Helm, The Band were Canadian born and bred, and found their first success here in Toronto (along with Helm) backing Ronnie Hawkins!

Back