Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOT ON YOUR LIFE, Comrade. We can tour D~V and then drink Ale and eat fish 'n chips with fredblue, Duncan and Master Smithers and pack on the £'s!
Well, that would be one HELLUVA road trip! But no more drinking for me; this is about the only adult beverage i can enjoy nowadaze
1610595481380.png
Mike Keneally & Beer For DolphinsSluggo!

POLL

Last edited:
Steven Wilson ‎– 4½ Blu-ray 5.1 mix

Album details - Dynamic Range Database

Mr. Wilson serves up some tasty leftovers

"Together with musicians that have been with him on previous endeavors, Wilson gave life to old pieces that may have otherwise not seen the light of day.
It is something that his fans can be grateful for; as everything that comes out of the man’s mind seems to be genius"

IMG_20210113_201636.jpg

IMG_20210113_201518.jpg

Genesis ‎– Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
SACD 5.1 mix

"The first disc is devoted to progressive-rock songs with a pop leaning while the second largely is devoted to montages.
Essentially The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway contains both a direct Genesis’ rock side along with the impressionistic masterpieces found on the second half"

IMG_20210113_203406.jpg

IMG_20210113_203237.jpg

Speaking of wOw factor, i've always dug this song

@fredblue did you ever get around to comparing the SACD to the DualDisc as you mention in this
POST? I'm interested in what your post-2015 discerning ears have to say about it . . . and if the Surround Master helps the tepid mix! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

do you know i don't know if i ever did! 😱
i don't have ready access to those discs at the min but i will get them next time the oppo arises and let you know of any interestingggg findingggssss 🤗

Back