Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1614389333138.jpeg

BTO 1&2 on SACD in 4.0

Trying to turn others on to this brand new Alice Cooper release CD & DVD. The CD is new material and the DVD is a greatest hits live concertin an amazing 4.1, yep that's right 4.1.
View attachment 63787
Thank's for the tip,did not know about this.Found a box set with CD, BluRay,T-shirt,facemask and more in stock from an Norwegian vendor.Ordered.:cool:

Trying to turn others on to this brand new Alice Cooper release CD & DVD. The CD is new material and the DVD is a greatest hits live concertin an amazing 4.1, yep that's right 4.1.
View attachment 63787

Thanks for the heads up. Markie. As the CD/DVD is a LIMITED EDITION just placed my order with Amazon and it should be here tomorrow.

71OZ%2BvuWTIL._SL1200_.jpg

There is a set with BluRay too.I don't like DVD for concerts.

Thanks for calling that to my attention but it comes not as a stand alone BD~V but in a box set with tee shirt[XL], face mask, 3 stickers and a torchlight. .......CD/DVD is $14.99 @ Amazon ... actually even cheaper than ImportCD [$14.49 + 2.99 s/h + sales tax].

https://www.amazon.com/Alice-Cooper.../B08MSLXKWY?tag=bluray-023-20&linkCode=xm2&m=
edit: box set is WAY cheaper @ ImportCD but it's on back~order....and as a LIMITED EDITION will it be back in stock?

https://www.importcds.com/detroit-stories/4029759156864

71kvR4dD6OL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Mr.Po
. . . Out of nine lives I spent seven
Now, how in the world do you get to Heaven?
Oh, you don't know the shape I'm in . . .
View attachment 63812
The Band Stage Fright

POLL THREAD

Mr. Postman just delivered my copy of Stage Fright in the pouring rain but thankfully, Udiscover Music packaged it appropriately and the set arrived in perfect shape ........ unlike the Shape I'm in at present [am NOT a morning type o' guy]!

IMO, Bob Clearmountain 'nailed' the 5.1 remix and superb mastering by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Studios. Sounds vibrantly fresh with a perfect integration of fronts and rears. Sounds like it was recorded YESTERDAY.

Beautiful package, nice booklet, a live concert on the BD~A/V to peruse, 2 RBCDs and yes, Vinyl.

All in all if you are BAND FANS .....BUY THIS SET!

Edit: On the BD~A, Live At Royal Albert Hall is audio only in hi res 96/24 5.1 [with ambient rears]

See the source image

Last edited:
Back