Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rise and Shine . . . On You Crazy Diamond!
1615036467392.png
Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here

POLL

I found this sitting in my Google Drive when I went to retrieve something else:rolleyes: CosmicGround Quad, I think I got it from Bandcamp for free when it was offered by @bloop and never did anything with it. It would only play in stereo in my Sony player so I fired up the trusty OPPO and played the quad flac files, it's very Tangerine Dreamesque.
cogroquad.jpg

After an excursion into Pink Floyd - The Division Bell I'm also Cooke-ing, on gas! my first taste of Ian Cooke - Antiquasauria, I still love it to bits, in fact I've got it twice, I first got the black vinyl (surround DVD included) but then I saw the amber vinyl and had to have that as well.
View attachment 64242
Even NICE! I'm still Cooke-ing as well–i LOVE O'Dougherty's new surround mixes on this one!
1615058690506.png
Ian Cooke The Fall I Fell
Although Cooke's two other multichannel releases mentioned above have POLL threads, this one–sadly–does not . . . but there is a
THREAD Thanks, @popshop !

View attachment 64248
Steven Wilson - The Future Bites I like the mix and though I didn’t care for the music on the initial spin, it’s growing on me. Only issue is the guy in the Personal Shopper video giving me nightmares...
Sounds as if he's doing his job! Good to hear this one is a grower! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Back