Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...followed by:
1618712746303.jpeg

On SACD in 5.1. What a great disc to just chill and see that there’s still a lot of beauty in the world if you know where to look.:)

The Naughty Little Purple Imp, sadly, never released any of his golden albums in glorious surround. But barring a few live numbers on Purple Rain, the concert film of Sign 'O The Times in Dolby Atmos is about as close as you can get. The only addition is a little snippet of Little Red Corvette, otherwise it's pretty much the whole album - barring Starfish and Coffee and The Ballad Of Dorothy Parker. This should have been included on the humongous re-release of the album last year. You can listen without watching the movie, or thrill to the spectacle of Cat Glover gyrating like a banshee throughout.
SIGN_DVD_1.jpg

I was gathering up a list of my Dolby ATMOS disk today and I found that I had missed this earlier release as ATMOS. I bought this one before I upgraded...what a pleasant surprise!

Booka Shade - Galvany Street

1618775590069.jpeg 1618775622000.jpeg

and now I’m listening to ...

earth ONE AMAZING DAY - THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE

1618776491869.jpeg

Orchestral music with nature sound effects....

So this makes 15 ATMOS music titles in my collection that I’ve found so far...

Last edited:
Back