Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit I've always had a soft spot for "smoove jazz" and it's not for everyone, but either way, this disc is... to quote the kids... "fire". The instrumentals in particular just have a fantastic groove—great sound and great experience. Philly soul!

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 9.35.36 AM.png

I'll admit I've always had a soft spot for "smoove jazz" and it's not for everyone, but either way, this disc is... to quote the kids... "fire". The instrumentals in particular just have a fantastic groove—great sound and great experience. Philly soul!

View attachment 67217

the Heads Up SACDs contain, imho, some of the most underrated Surround treasures..

Pink Floyd’s Meddle 5.1 (hidden mix) in Flac using the Ext In ports directly and it sounds crisp clean clear and beautifully mixed. Such a missed opportunity for people who don’t have it in their collection. Very glad I have it. I just burnt it from the flac file straight onto a blank recordable DVD on my iMac. Just wish I knew how to separate the single track album into the separate songs.
49EE7AD4-C4F2-4A64-ABF7-4CC2B86A2939.jpeg

Styx The Mission Bluray
Just arrived. Digging the visuals and sound quality. Just not sure the songs really move me. For comparison I liked Cyclorama from the first listen. I'm sure Ill listen a few more times...
Radio Silence drew me in. Most of the others grew on me quickly. Then the concept sealed it.

Back