Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sixteen Horsepower - Secret South (DVD-A)
41YNCG1C24L.jpg

I caught this gig in Brisbane back in Feb. 2018, so it was great to relive it on Blu-ray. What struck me was how many young folk were in the Dutch crowd, I think about 95% of those shown were under 30 - so they would've been born well after Floyd were at their peak. I went with my daughter (she's 37, I'm 61), but most of the folks in the beer garden before the gig were more my age than hers. Just great to see that this music transcends generations.
61JnaR7ncsL._SX522_.jpg

This came in todays mail....

Don Davis - The Matix: The Complete Score

View attachment 68210 View attachment 68211

Do you think that's music you're listening to now? Hum....

Kind of remarkable to me that there are an army of people credited on the back cover of this release, but the name of the mystery engineer(s) that actually mixed the music in stereo and surround are nowhere to be found.

Did anyone in the history of consumerism ever buy a digital disc based on the reputation of the person who did the authoring?

Djabe & Steve Hackett THE JOURNEY CONTINUES [Esoteric/1 DVD~V DTS 5.1/2 RBCDs] And what a JOURNEY. Hackett is simply amazing!!!
IMO, the musicianship of this stellar Hungarian group with guest Steve Hackett is on another level with this latest 'journey!'
BTW, the word DJABE means FREEDOM.

See the source image

Back