Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day, another disc....Stephen W Tayler | Da Capo (y)

stephen-w-tayler_da-capo_cd_dvd.jpg

Distant cousins of the Ventures? Amazing how almost anything sounds cool in quad.

Attachments

• C134A057-1D62-44E2-9D85-FCBB579162F3.jpeg
    C134A057-1D62-44E2-9D85-FCBB579162F3.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 3D6AADD6-D3A4-4BD9-A9BC-697813A3CCC9.jpeg
    3D6AADD6-D3A4-4BD9-A9BC-697813A3CCC9.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 54
I generally do my listening, my serious listening at night when I can sit and focus on just the music. But this idea seems to be preventing me from doing as much listening as I'd like. Surround program listening in particular, I seem to have not gotten around to as much as I'd like. I started today with two surround albums, two titles I played and just went about my day around the house not concerned with being in the sweet spot and staying focused on just the music. I need to just get with it and enjoy the music more.

So today I played Jeff Beck - "Blow by Blow" and Townshend & Lane - "Rough Mix" and then a few songs from The O'Jays - "Ship Ahoy" which was enjoyable.

I think I will start doing this every day. Like start my day with a couple of surround albums, play them but not concern myself with hearing every note and where it is placed from the sweetest spot in the room.

Tomorrow I think I will revisit Beck - "Wired" maybe a few songs from Clapton - "461 Ocean" and then a few songs from The Isleys or more O'Jays, or that Miracles disc on DV?

Back