Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loud is great!

1632524445947.png

seeing the cover art for the latest Doobies album (what i've heard so far is pretty cool - and its in Dolby Atmos!) adorned by some of these same fine Doobie gentlemen, not so much semi-clad these days as semi-retired, one might say as you approach the Autumn of one's years it makes you think more than ever you ought to have as much fun as you can while you're young and nubile and your Toulouse Sausage is firing on all bangers.. 😋
1632525166079.jpeg

Me too, like what I hear so far (5 songs available on Apple Music as you already know). Seems a little more ‘mature’, but shouldn’t it? I’m maturing right along with them, whether I want to or not 😬

View attachment 71789
Me too, like what I hear so far (5 songs available on Apple Music as you already know). Seems a little more ‘mature’, but shouldn’t it? I’m maturing right along with them, whether I want to or not 😬

oh i love maturing! especially the wine and cheese! ahh.. haha.. 😋 🍷 🧀

tbh Tom Johnston looks better now than he did in the 70's, that man defies the aging process!

Cmon Ryan, @rtbluray what is the hold up. This is a bonafide surround SACD disc and surely a very good 5.1 mix.
I would vote 9 on surround and a 10+ on fidelity.
SACD 5.1 DSD64, DR's of 12's, 13's, 14's. That is about as good as it gets.
I'll send you a file if you want.
Currently I am listening at a very comfortable 86db.
All that said, Ryan, maybe you are not the guy for this want to be poll, and I apoligize if that is the case.
R-19686241-1628189966-7868.jpeg.jpg

Cmon Ryan, @rtbluray what is the hold up. This is a bonafide surround SACD disc and surely a very good 5.1 mix.
I would vote 9 on surround and a 10+ on fidelity.
SACD 5.1 DSD64, DR's of 12's, 13's, 14's. That is about as good as it gets.
I'll send you a file if you want.
Currently I am listening at a very comfortable 86db.
All that said, Ryan, maybe you are not the guy for this want to be poll, and I apoligize if that is the case.
View attachment 71802
Don't have the SACD,saved me 500 NK, but it sounds real good in Atmos on Apple Music. :cool:

Back