Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booka Shade: Dear Future Self (ATMOS 7.2.4)

R-16070277-1602905019-8476.jpeg.jpg

Allman Brothers Band, Idlewild South: Blu-ray Disc DTS-HD 5.1 96k, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed (Bonus Track/Alternate Take) my favorite from this disc. Won't have to skip One More Ride or Midnight Rider with any luck.In luck.

its so good that disc!! 🤩
wish there were more Allman Brothers music mixed in Surround in that fashion 🙏
Eat A Peach redone in Atmos and Brothers & Sisters in any form would be wonderful! 🤞

According to the blurb on Alain's website:

But my OPPO 205 states that it ONLY supports 2 channel/768kHz and DSD512 signals through its USB audio input!
I believe that’s only the USB’s in the rear, I play 2TB Samsung SSD USBs in the front USB a lot with up to 24x96 flac’s & wav’s. Maybe even up to 192. It’s just plug n play.

I believe that’s only the USB’s in the rear, I play 2TB Samsung SSD USBs in the front USB a lot with up to 24x96 flac’s & wav’s. Maybe even up to 192. It’s just plug n play.

So I went ahead and ordered the USB Drive of Alain Mallet's A Wake of Sorrows Engulfed in Rage. Thank you JP and humprof for your assistance.

Will let you know the outcome.

Back