Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chase PURE MUSIC/CHASE [Columbia Records/D~V QUAD SACD 2~fer] Horns A Plenty on this electrifying insanely discrete Dutton Vocalion two~fer!

812+N7wd9UL._AC_SL1418_.jpg

Ordered this morning and two hours later it is shipped! I love Duttonvocalion! If only other companies had access to that kind of technology.

Speaking of D~V .... it's been almost a FULL YEAR since they've released any Rock, Pop, Jazz QUAD SACDs [Classical, YES] and I think we're all antsy for January 2022 when hopefully, Michael J. Dutton following a LONG hiatus will make that momentous announcement.

See the source image

WATFORD WIZARD: "THEY SHALL BE RELEASED!"

Last edited:
King Crimson THE POWER TO BELIEVE [Inner Knot/1 MLP DVD~A 5.1 48/24/1 RBCD] 5.1 Remix by David Singleton. DVD also contains 2 OOP mini albums in PCM Stereo 48/24: 'Happy With What You Have to be Happy With' & 'Level Five.' Comes with a 14 page glossy booklet in a nifty slipcase. IMO, CONTENT, 5.1 REMIX/SONICS/Value for the money ......EXCELLENT!

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Believ...=music&sprefix=king+crimso,popular,967&sr=1-1
71tOawZzaRL._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
81bmqqk5e0L._SL725_.jpg

The reviews for this have been rapturous, and I can't argue - it's a really good Brahms 4th in excellent ambient surround. The Brahms 4th has long been among my favorites if not my favorite - it's not exactly the sunniest work but it's an absolute masterpiece. The main competition is Ivan Fischer on Channel, which weirdly is out of print, although available from NativeDSD.

Back