Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ciani -Live 2017 Buchla performance Quadraphonic

ART'S BD PARTY 2017.jpg

Ciani live 2017.jpg

From Chip Davis and Mannheim Steamroller [Audio Fidelity multi~CH SACD 5.1] A lot of QQ posters BMC when Marshall Blonstein re~issued this American Gramophone disc which had a prior release as a MLP DVD~A 5.1 disc [which I also own] but in retrospect, it's a very dynamic sounding remaster with a wonderful discrete remix...not to mention prodigious bass! Available NOW at Elusive Disc for under $10. Recommended!

https://elusivedisc.com/mannheim-st...ted-edition-hybrid-multi-channel-stereo-sacd/

See the source image

Also from this weeks CDJapan order.

Mahavishnu Orchestra - Birds Of Fire
View attachment 81988 View attachment 81989
I couldn’t pass on this 7” release of this SACD even with already having the Audio Fidelity SACD release from a few years ago. I do like these 7” formats and hope they keep coming!

I‘ve bought this music (6 copies) almost as many times as Dark Side of the Moon (8 copies) now!
Stereo vinyl
Quadraphonic vinyl (that I’ve never got to listened to…)
Mahavishnu Orchestra - Original Album Classics 5 CD set
Audio Fidelity SACD
The Original Mahavishnu Orchestra - The Complete Columbia Albums Collection 5 CD set
Sony Music Japan International SACD
I'm almost as bad, as I'm up to 6 copies for Birds Of Fire!
Cassette when it was released, then the CD, the remastered CD, then tracked down and bought the Quad LP, then the Audio Fidelity SACD, then the Sony Japan SACD. Not sure why I don't have the stereo LP :ROFLMAO:

Back