Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The surround version makes me realize how much this album is good!

1660470307759.png

Here's one to which i've given short shrift . . . glad i decided to spin it again
View attachment 82322
Genesis Wind & Wuthering

8.49 on our poll
thread

OOH !!!
One of my all-time Top 5 Favorite albums. 'Blood On The Rooftops' is still one of my Favorite songs.
This album was my 'introduction' to Genesis. I discovered this album, and Genesis, while flipping through the album stacks at Eucalyptus Records in 1976. The in-store sound system was playing this glorious music (side 2 of W&W), so I checked to see what was currently on their Turn Table. I bought the W&W vinyl that day, and the SACD as soon as it hit the markets, too :)

Got this in the mail last week. It came in a simple mailer with no real extra protection as you can see. Strange that there was no advance notice of the mailing so I wasn’t expecting it. Thanks to a fellow member who had secured a replacement for the dreaded defective disc 5 I followed his lead. I think it took about 3-4 months. The back story is that I originally ordered the set through Amazon and was able to supply my proof of purchase. I also informed Amazon of the defective disc and they refunded my full purchase price and told me no need to return it as they were aware of the defect. A pleasant surprise all around!!!!
How did you get the replacement disc? 🤔

Back