Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4CCCCBD0-A7BD-47B4-98A5-C0209D531C31.jpeg

@JanBakker always keeps me up to date on all things AYREON. this originally released 2007 and rereleased 2022 as a surround Earbook collection, might even be my favorite Ayreon, go loud on this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BDGB3YRJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Listening to this today as well. My second time through so I am not sure yet if this is Arjen Lucassen's(mastermind behind Ayreon) best surround but WOW this is a fantastic EPIC listen.

Disc 1 of Dutton Vocalion's recent MAC DAVIS' QUAD disc release. What can I say other than I'm more than overjoyed to have Mac's Columbia Records QUAD output on 2 exceptionally well mastered SACDs

MAC DAVIS • BABY DON'T GET HOOKED ON ME, STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES, ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD, BURNIN' THING, THUNDER IN THE AFTERNOON[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

MAC DAVIS • BABY DON'T GET HOOKED ON ME, STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES, ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD, BURNIN' THING, THUNDER IN THE AFTERNOON​

[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

Last edited:
Back