Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! Beat is gettin' stronger! Music gettin' longer, too. Music is a-flashin' me! I want to, I want to, I want to take you higher!
1675346174819.png

8.65 on our poll
thread . . . Boom-laka-laka-laka!

image.jpg

Sheryl Crow / Wildflower cd/dvd set
The dvd has 7 songs from the album done acoustically, just Sheryl on guitar or piano with John Shanks on guitar, the mix is 5.1 dd, not much in the rears but I suppose you’re seriously limited with 2 instruments and a voice, very pleasant listening if you’re a fan, Sheryl is easy on the eye so a decent 30 minutes although I cant get the dvd to play all so have to click on each song to make it play
I’ve had this since it came out in 2005 (well before I was into surround sound) so this is my first proper listen

Whoa--had no idea that High Note (let alone Rudy Van Gelder!) had ever made a foray into surround. Learn somethin' new every day. . . .

Uh-oh! I have and LOVE Traincha (I wonder whose recoRAMdation i followed on that one :unsure:), but this one i have never heard. Gonna have to hurry up and snag it . . . April is coming (that's when @jefe1 predicts i'll be out on the street with a shopping cart full of media!)
The Calling is A+++ .......gorgeous vocals and exquisite arrangements. BUY IT!

View attachment 88143
Sheryl Crow / Wildflower cd/dvd set
The dvd has 7 songs from the album done acoustically, just Sheryl on guitar or piano with John Shanks on guitar, the mix is 5.1 dd, not much in the rears but I suppose you’re seriously limited with 2 instruments and a voice, very pleasant listening if you’re a fan, Sheryl is easy on the eye so a decent 30 minutes although I cant get the dvd to play all so have to click on each song to make it play
I’ve had this since it came out in 2005 (well before I was into surround sound) so this is my first proper listen
I love this album but her best is the ignored "detours"

Back