Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian Anderson - Thick as a Brick 2 (DVD-V, DTS 5.1)
81-Nf0jzWfL._SL500_.jpg

Man! I remember listening to this in stereo in the basement on my father's hi-fi system and thinking, "Classical music sounds kind of cool!" My parents checked this LP out of the library, probably hoping for just that reaction. Had i heard it in quad back then, i shudder to think how big my collection might be by now! This sounds absolutely amazing through the SM v.2!
9AFE1B04-A93C-42FF-993D-02F9FE7A034B_1_105_c.jpeg
8.71 on our poll
thread

Last edited:
I have it on QUAD OPEN REEL but haven't spun it for decades/ And for hair loss, Clem, Take BIOTIN! It REALLY WORKS [I take 10K mcg per day]!

See the source image

A New York TIMES article from 2018 regarding the 50th Anniversary of HAIR at the Biltmore Theater in NYC:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/29/...rs-tell-us-when-they-let-the-sunshine-in.html
And PLEASE, Michael Dutton ... another slam dunk candidate for QUAD SACD!

Last edited:
MAD LOVE to @Djabe ! My copy arrived – signed! What a lovely touch, and what a stellar entry into their already stellar catalogue! One of the most consistently excellent sets of recordings I own, from BOTH music and mix perspectives. Collect them ALL! Highly recommended! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
1675722783740.png

No poll thread . . . yet!
Flow is the closest to 10 with 8 votes (i rated it a 10!). Sorry for the large picture – these guys and this album are too cool!

Last edited:
Back