Listening to NOW.. Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strangely, Don't Change is also my favourite INXS song. I also got the US Festival live CD of Shabooh Shoobah recently; seemed OK (only had one listen so far). Strangely, I'm not sure I have a favourite album... there's a lot of quality there. Only because I took a photo the other week; an antiquated technology photo from home attached. I haven't been fussed by anything post Hutchence.
20230102_101023.jpg

INXS were one of my fav bands as a youngster. The Swing is my fav album of theirs. Spy Of Love might be my fav song though

I went back and forth on this release Whitesnake-2008's Good To Be Bad, (2023 Still Good To Be Bad). Doug Aldrich guitar.
I decided not to get the box set, but released today in 24/48, DR's 6's, 7's, 8's.
Basically four versions of the same.
2023 Remix
2023 Remaster
Live
Evolution?
Oh well, I bit the buy, now I have to see if different versions of the same are worth it, usually not.
R-2278472-1280485331.jpg

R-2278472-1280486116.jpg

One of my two favorite Rush discs, not sure why, the sound, my life in 1997, weird times for me.
This version from HDTRacks is 24/48.
Hold Your Fire: DR's are 11, 12's, 13. Pretty solid.
View attachment 92730
1997 or 1987???
I know I almost skipped this one cause I was not a fan of GUP nor PW but a roommate in Boston got it and I fell in love with it...for me, the last of their albums that spoke to me, I got it on CD and LP (my fave version)...

Found this new music (says released July 1 2023) mastered by Thomas; sampled it and really enjoying it, didn't find any physical media for it but found it in qobuz at 24x48. *no physical release @Plan9 ?

Might need to do a Penteo up-mix for it even ;)

Akousty Roots – Rendez-vous sous la lune

also Apple music -

Reggae is a bit of a loose genre descriptor IMO.

AKOUSTY ROOTS.jpg

Found this new music (says released July 1 2023) mastered by Thomas; sampled it and really enjoying it, didn't find any physical media for it but found it in qobuz at 24x48. *no physical release @Plan9 ?

Might need to do a Penteo up-mix for it even ;)

Akousty Roots – Rendez-vous sous la lune

also Apple music -

Reggae is a bit of a loose genre descriptor IMO.

View attachment 93754
Hi @J. PUPSTER !
So cool to see this mentioned here! Thanks for listening!

There is a limited CD release, but so far it has only been available to the crowdfunding backers and at the merch table at concerts. I hear that if there is enough demand they might press more or even do a vinyl pressing (which I would master as well, without the slight dynamics limiting of the digital releases). I was also a mix consultant on almost half the tracks. Hope you like the sound quality!

And yes there are many more musical influences at play than just old-school Reggae here. There is Rock, Pop, Chanson, Jazz, Dub, even little Zydeco touches...

I wonder how this would sound upmixed with Penteo. Let me know if you try it!

Last edited:
Back