Lockdown Viewing Thread: Volume 1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the whole state of Connecticut is just a giant bedroom for NYC, so for you there is no such thing as local news?

Out here in the rural states the local newspapers are almost dead, so there's still a need for local government, human interest, and weather & sports coverage. I don't think social media is going to fill that hole.

Good point!

AEA4D7CE-3C84-4395-B8B6-E0454C2A8BDC.jpeg

Gentleman Jack (2019)

This one was a lot of fun!

I did mention I was watching [finally] Netflix's UMBRELLA ACADEMY and will state the final three episodes of the 10 episode series was THRILLING. It has been renewed for a second season with the original cast intact

See the source image

Might I recommend a hilarious movie by yours truly? Just came out on Amazon Prime last year. I'd love for you guys to check it out. I promise you'll laugh. And if you do, I'd really appreciate you leaving a review and passing the link on to friends. Amazon.com: Watch The Lonely Italian | Prime Video

Here's the trailer:

Thanks everyone! Stay safe!

Hilarious, Lee.....will definitely check it out!

I loved one of the reviews from an Amazon reviewer:

5.0 out of 5 starsLike Borat on a dating scene
Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2017
Format: Prime VideoVerified Purchase
Hilarious. Like Borat on a dating scene.

Netflix: Money Heist.
A Spanish series from 2017. Awesome. I can't stop, watch 3-4 episodes a day. No subtitles, over dubbed English done well.
Netflix Money Heist
Ahhh , La Casa de Papel!!!...A young friend told me she had watched it and we realized she is not bilingual, and that's when we found out that they DUBBED it ...quite well, yes...And now the credits for the last season are in ENGLISH!!!
Now.. you want a REALLY GOOD series?? ..albeit in Spanish but with English subtitles?
try "El Ministerio del Tiempo"...it's sci fi but all done based on HIGH COMEDY ..VERRRRRY SUBTLE TOO!!!!

I'm waiting to binge the entire season once all episodes have aired - how is it? I loved S1, but S2 felt like a drag at times...
:LOL: heck you don't want me to give anything away do ya???
I think each season has lost a little as it's gone on; but I love the tech side of Season 3, still more to come, so who knows!

I guess I am not one of the cool kids. What show is that?
Westworld HBO

Back