Looking for a manual for a QRX 8001

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefe1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I just took delivery of this unit and am now looking for a copy of the manual and any documentation that would help me with it. If anyone can email me a copy I would appreciate it.

Also, it might be helpful to everyone who frequents this forum if members could start sending copies of their hardware documentation to the moderator here so he can establish a download site for all of us to use.

Thanks

Hi,
I should be able to grab hold of a scanner in my office on monday and scan the manual of my QRX-8001 in order to send you a copy.
I can also put it online for reference on my site should anyone have further needs.

Cheers

MadEcto said:
Hi,
just finished scanning and uploading the images on my home site: you can find
all the pages at
http://www.sangria.org.il/docs/QRX-8001/

Cheers

Many thanks MadEcto! :)

I have downloaded the pages to my computer and will try to print them at work.
It would be helpful to all of us if a download site for documentation could be established and added to.

It would be helpful to all of us if a download site for documentation could be established and added to.
Hey @jefe1 - I've got an QRX-8001 also, and had only found a manual for the QRX-9001; that link above is long since dead, would you happen to have a user manual for the QRX-8001 that you could share?

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hey @jefe1 - I've got an QRX-8001 also, and had only found a manual for the QRX-9001; that link above is long since dead, would you happen to have a user manual for the QRX-8001 that you could share?

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I know you would have abided helping with this, but a kind and generous friend here has already found a copy for me, so I won't be needing it any longer :smokin

Also, it might be helpful to everyone who frequents this forum if members could start sending copies of their hardware documentation to the moderator here so he can establish a download site for all of us to use.

Not everything is here but certainly a boatload of useful stuff:

http://www.quadraphonic.info/manuals/
Scan & save as a PDF & send it off to there if you have something to share. Taken from QQ front page of surround links. One might miss it if just clicking on "new posts."

Edit: I should like to point out this most excellent resource is created & maintained by our own @Old Quad Guy .

Last edited:
Hey Pupster I appreciate that. I got the 8001 so long ago and I must have the manual on my computer still.
But it was damaged in shipping and I ended up trading it for a 9001 and having that restored by quadbob. It went south and ended up at QRXrestore to get fixed a second time but I still had drop outs in the right rear speaker. What a rabbit hole. I used a Marantz 4400 for several years which is now showing need of repair.....
Maybe time to invest in a new system from our Aussie friends.
I have used HiFi Engine to get manuals and old quadguys site to find them too.

Back