• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Full Logic Lafayette

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DudeRocks

I'm looking for just one good working Lafayette LA-84, LA-74 or LR-4000 or LR-5000 or LR-441 or the SQ-W. I was lucky to find a LA-64 with Logic that works very well but am curious if there's any noticeable upgrade to the full logic versions. Please let me know what you have.

FYI - I've had horrid luck on ebay with the typical "I'm listening to it right now as I post this" and it comes with half the channels not working or the shipping service forgot to add packing peanuts and wrecked the poor thing that managed to survive in a basement for 50 years before a carrier destroys it. I'm considering if it's not in the area flying out to pick it up in person and cradle it like a baby in my arms on the flight all the way home! LOL

I have one Lafayette LA-84 for sale. Not repaired/upgraded/modified, all original. Has been stored since 1997. Worked with Akai 1730D-SS and Empire 598III. Alex.
I'll send you a message, or if you don't get one from me please send me a message. I'm definately interested.

I got a bunch of gear from a friend who needs help selling some vintage units. I'm mostly into Pioneers from 1976-1982 period. Looks great!
PXL_20230613_175739755.jpg
PXL_20230613_175641659.jpg

Back