Looking for service manual for Victor (JVC) JA-X9

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surteess

Hi,

I'm looking for a service manual for my Victor (JVC) JA-X9.

thanks

Steve
(Auckland, NZ)

Attachments

• 20170408_140750.jpg
    20170408_140750.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 243
Also I am looking for the service manual and schematics of the JVC JA-X9.
Anyone who can help me to obtain these?
Thank you in advance.

Thank you DuncanS.
I have looked on hifieninge too.
Manuals, schematics should exist.

The problem with the JA-X9 that I have, is that it takes some 20 seconds after switching the unit on before the JA-X9 starts to work. If the unit has just been used then it takes only 5 seconds.
I took it away for repair and was advised that it is probably due to aging of capacitors/transistors and deviation of settings. Without info on the settings and the schematics the repair guy said he can't do much.
Anyone who can give useful advise here?

Thank you DuncanS.
I have looked on hifieninge too.
Manuals, schematics should exist.

The problem with the JA-X9 that I have, is that it takes some 20 seconds after switching the unit on before the JA-X9 starts to work. If the unit has just been used then it takes only 5 seconds.
I took it away for repair and was advised that it is probably due to aging of capacitors/transistors and deviation of settings. Without info on the settings and the schematics the repair guy said he can't do much.
Anyone who can give useful advise here?
I would say the most likely issues are old capacitors, especially the Electrolytics.

OK guys here you go - found the schematic while in Japan last month - now the issue is that scanning at 1200 DPI = a file size of 13,349 KB (to big to share here - so I will send it to anyone privately, just email me your email address).
Sorry it is a bit hard to read, but it will be better than nothing, scanning at lower resolution means not really that clear.

I now have 4 of these all working, just got to clean them up and change the transformers to 230V type.
Changing to capacitors in the power supply sorted out an issue I had with 2 of my units.

I was wondering if one of you have managed to find the service manual for the JVC JA-X9. Unfortunately, I still have not been succesful in finding this manual.

However, I managed to obtain a copy of the user manual and of the wiring diagram of this JVC. Copies were made with a smartphone camera. The result is good enough to use the documents. The size of the files is large.
If you would like to receive a copy of the user manual and/or of the wiring diagram then please send me a private message.
Your message is also welcome when you have a copy of the service manual for me.

Back