LP's & CD's You Are Waiting For (NON SURROUND ONLY)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, just took delivery of a unopened copy of this!
image.jpg

All CD's en route:

Live in Tokyo - Ramsey Lewis Trio Japan CD
Greatest Christmas Hits - Buddy Miles
Time Out (2ch & mono versions)/Time Further Out - Dave Brubeck EU 2 CD
Bootleg Series v13 Trouble No More super deluxe - Dylan 8 CD/1 DVD
Bootleg Series v16 Springtime in NY super deluxe - Dylan 5 CD
The Rolling Thunder Revue: The 1975 Live Recordings - Dylan 14 CD

Got some great deals on these boxes.

new single from Scorpions new album. I guess I'll go ahead and get the vinyl....

Was just listening to Tokyo Tapes while running an errand earlier today. Wow, just killer. Almost too good to be a true live album, but I’ll be damned if Ulrich Roth wasn’t DA MAN! Scorpions without Roth just isn’t right.... at least for me.

Was just listening to Tokyo Tapes while running an errand earlier today. Wow, just killer. Almost too good to be a true live album, but I’ll be damned if Ulrich Roth wasn’t DA MAN! Scorpions without Roth just isn’t right.... at least for me.
Uli, for sure was/is the man. He brought such passion, blues, Hendrix style to Scorps. Unreal....

I feel Roxy Music started to take off when Country Life was released and would be interested in getting everything from that album forward on vinyl. With the exception of a couple of songs on the second and third releases (don’t care for their 1st), I probably wouldn’t play them.

You know, it sure is hard to make sense of USPS delivery times. For sure, since covid hit, USPS has been nothing short of a disaster at delivering things. Then, out of the blue, I order a couple albums from uDiscover. It shipped out of Nashville just yesterday......made it to Chicago, yesterday, and immediately shipped out of Chicago. Made it to local post office around 5am this morning and it's out for deliver for around noon today.

WTF? That's how it should be!

Back