LP's & CD's You Are Waiting For (NON SURROUND ONLY)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that really sux!
You're not kidding!

THAT SUCKS AL.jpg

Well Jeezzzz. I had sent importCD an email (the kind where they force you to fill out drop down boxes to explain what your issue is. I was simply asking about status of my shipment as it's been in limbo for days and days.

What did they do? They canceled my order. Now that, my friends is NOT good customer service. Why in hell would they do that? I didn't ask them to.... Now I'm not happy at all. That was Al Stewart.
Bummer. :confused: Yea they cancelled my Seeds of Love order without telling me. I think 2 months passed before finding outo_O 😆 IIRC there was a supply issue with that release though. Otherwise I've been having really good luck with them.

Hasse Froberg Musical Companion: "We Are The Truth" A recent review of the new album said,"HFMC is most definitely positive, warm, organic, soulful, thoughtfully and progressively crafted, created, performed and produced. We are the truth…will set you free!"

Waiting on the Esoteric Steppenwolf Dunhill/ABC collection. I’m surprised this one hasn’t engendered more discussion here. I absolutely love the band and all 8 albums contained in this release are strong. I’ve read that the original masters are no longer available but I’ve been very impressed with the recent Esoteric remastered Patto and Atomic Rooster collections.

I’ve never had much luck finding these albums on CD in the past and am really looking forward to cranking John Kay and the boys!

Anni-Frid Lyngstads first english language solo album on CD. Already have the cassette lp and 45 single versions.

Waiting to receive these:

Zappa (soundtrack) 3 CD
Remixes - Simply Red UK 2 CD
An Hour with Ramsey Lewis w/3 bonus tracks UK CD
Feel Flows (Sunflower & Surf's Up sessions) - Beach Boys 5 CD
The Who Sell Out ultra deluxe - Who 5 CD/2 7" 45
Eight Classic Albums - Ramsey Lewis UK 4 CD
Expressway/Electric Church/Them Changes/We Got to - Buddy Miles UK 2 CD

Back