Major Estate Sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an audio enthusiasts and repair technicians FB group. If I was to join, is there a listing I'd see for the estate sale you talked about recently here at QQ? There were some interesting things pictured in the other post.
Thanks.

It's an audio enthusiasts and repair technicians FB group. If I was to join, is there a listing I'd see for the estate sale you talked about recently here at QQ? There were some interesting things pictured in the other post.
Thanks.
[/Q I can't find it now either I wonder if the admin made the poster take it down. That is unfortunate it was a lot of equpment.

Last edited:
Here is another one. Unfortunately, all the info is on Facebook. A guy who passed away and the son is selling everything. Almost all of it is vintage quad Lots of reel to reel decks. There are several quad 8 recorders. Much is in need of repair. It is for next Saturday, May 21. It is in the Woodstock, GA area. The location is going to be released on Facebook next week.

Just a heads up in advance. I contacted the guy who posted it for his friend. The friend is not taking any requests, no shipping, etc. He is just opening things up to people who show up.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/405946026422420/permalink/1668784303471913/

Here is another one. Unfortunately, all the info is on Facebook. A guy who passed away and the son is selling everything. Almost all of it is vintage quad Lots of reel to reel decks. There are several quad 8 recorders. Much is in need of repair. It is for next Saturday, May 21. It is in the Woodstock, GA area. The location is going to be released on Facebook next week.

Just a heads up in advance. I contacted the guy who posted it for his friend. The friend is not taking any requests, no shipping, etc. He is just opening things up to people who show up.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/405946026422420/permalink/1668784303471913/
Is this the FB group you started a couple of years ago? I would like to check it out but it is a private group. Anyway to make it public?

"The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. " hmm.

Back