Mammoth WHV

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
The wait is over and I have to say I am sooo happy. I love love love this album. I have not really liked an album of new music since, probably, 1990. Kidding but not really.

This album, all played by Eddie van Halen's son Wolfie, is IMO, the best new album of the year. I've been hearing the singles as they were released but in the context of the whole album the all fit together perfectly. I listened to it on Qobuz this morning and immediately drove to my local record store to get the vinyl.

He wrote, played and sang everything and really plays some really amazing riffs and his drumming is first rate.

I really can't say enough good things.

Highlight tracks:
Resolve - amazing IMO
Mr. Ed
Distance

Last edited:
The wait is over and I have to say I am sooo happy. I love love love this album. I have not really liked an album of new music since, probably, 1990. Kidding but not really.

This album, all played by Eddie van Halen's son Wolfie, is IMO, the best new album of the year. I've been hearing the singles as they were released but in the context of the whole album the all fit together perfectly. I listened to it on Qobuz this morning and immediately drove to my local record store to get the vinyl.

He wrote, played and sang everything and really plays some really amazing riffs and his drumming is first rate.

I really can't say enough good things.

Highlight tracks:
Resolve - amazing IMO
Mr. Ed
Distance
They have been playing it quite a lot on Planet Rock over here in the UK, its really good, its on my to buy list!

So I thought I'd bite.
Found a 24/96 edition.

Some cool riffs. Kind of skipping through though because this is a full on volume war blasted out thing here! -6.9 on the LUFS meter. Sounds real low budget crude and muffled and fatiguing.

Is the vinyl actually unmolested?

Sorry to be negative! This is cool stuff and thanks for the heads up! Evil presentation.
Agreed on Resolve. :)

0A5DDFCB-B40F-4554-BB77-CFDD10CCF738.jpeg
Mine arrived today Sabotage.

Nice find Bob; I like the way qobuz lays out their stuff (files are 24-bit 96 kHz), even shows what the samples are playing in- MP3 @ 320 kbps.
You lucky dog, you've got a B&M record store with good inventory?

Mammoth WVH.jpg

Back