Mansun / Closed For Business 24CD+DVD anniversary box set

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not........but here goes :D

Mansun / Closed For Business 24CD+DVD anniversary box set

closed_600plain.jpg

25th anniversary mega-box • 24CD+DVD • Signed by Paul Draper
Kscope will later this year issue Closed For Business an enormous Mansun box set to mark 25 years since the band emerged onto the UK rock/pop scene. The 24CD+DVD collection features an enormous amount of audio/video content and comes with three books, art prints, postcards and a lyric sheet SIGNED by frontman Paul Draper.

Closed For Business features remastered versions of all four studio albums (Attack of the Grey Lantern, Six, Little Kix, and Kleptomania); five discs of single edits, EP tracks and B-sides (remastered); ten CDs of live performance including Sydney ’97, Glastonbury ’98; Reading Festival ’99 and V2000; a disc of Radio Sessions; four CDs of Demos and Rarities and a DVD with the Brixton Academy gig from 1998 and various TV appearances. Phew!

Mansun Closed For Business box set (click image to enlarge)
The box set includes a 160-page hardcover book written by renowned music journalist Peter Doggett (he wrote the fab Beatles book, ‘You Never Give Me Your Money’). This features photos from fans and photographers around the world, a tour history section, historical and newly commissioned interviews and a full discography.

On top of that there are two more books. A 112-page volume, documenting the official fanzines ‘Smelling the Roses’, ‘Take it Easy’ and ‘Cult of Positivity’ and a 48-page studio book cataloguing “newly discovered archival ephemera”

Mansun Closed For Business box set (click image to enlarge)
The box set includes a 160-page hardcover book written by renowned music journalist Peter Doggett (he wrote the fab Beatles book, ‘You Never Give Me Your Money’). This features photos from fans and photographers around the world, a tour history section, historical and newly commissioned interviews and a full discography.

On top of that there are two more books. A 112-page volume, documenting the official fanzines ‘Smelling the Roses’, ‘Take it Easy’ and ‘Cult of Positivity’ and a 48-page studio book cataloguing “newly discovered archival ephemera”

Finally, this big lift-off lid collection includes five 12-inch art cards, four postcards and a handwritten ‘Closed For Business’ lyric sheet SIGNED by Paul Draper.

Closed for Business is released on 27 November 2020.

The best price I have found on this set with shipping is at Burning Shed.......with it being over 5 Kilos in weight......the shipping would kill me......... I'd rather have 5 Kilos of BC Bud!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back