Marillion - Album 20 - An Hour Before It's Dark

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mam

Great news

Marillion - Album 20

s-l500.jpg

Looks like a standalone Blu-ray

I just read my Marillion email newsletter, I'll pre-order the BDA & probably the CD/DVD combo.

The thing that amused me is the cassette option, its all heading back to my younger days, Quad LP on vinyl next!

I appreciate that band did not repeat the mistake of locking the 5.1 mix into the Über expensive, ultimate edition as they initially did with the last studio album F.E.A.R.

Refreshingly, they are at least offering a stand alone blu-ray of the hi rez & 5.1 mix. Would be nice to have a CD, Blu-ray, Full Booklet edition. Let's see if they adjust. It is early enough to pivot.

here is more Marillion release information and music from the upcoming album -

Pre~ordered the BD~V from AmazonUS yesterday. Release date: March 4th

This standalone Blu-ray version contains a 96khz 24 bit WAV Hi-Res stereo mix, DTS Master Audio surround mix and HD video content including (but not limited to) a documentary on the making of the album and a performance of Murder Machines from Real World Studios along with a booklet featuring song lyrics & condensed album artwork.

51XBQgijhaL._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
Pre~ordered the BD~V from AmazonUS yesterday. Release date: March 4th

This standalone Blu-ray version contains a 96khz 24 bit WAV Hi-Res stereo mix, DTS Master Audio surround mix and HD video content including (but not limited to) a documentary on the making of the album and a performance of Murder Machines from Real World Studios along with a booklet featuring song lyrics & condensed album artwork.

51XBQgijhaL._SL1200_.jpg

Ralphie

Mr Bezos thanks you. He will need the cash as he has to dis-assemble and reassemble an historic Rotterdam bridge so his custom to-be-built 485 million
dollar yacht can get out of the port.

Ralphie

Mr Bezos thanks you. He will need the cash as he has to dis-assemble and reassemble an historic Rotterdam bridge so his custom to-be-built 485 million
dollar yacht can get out of the port.

Can you imagine the yacht designers telling Jeffie Bezos when he asked how they were going to get his rig out of dry dock ...."We'll cross that bridge when we get to it!"

I'm sure Jeffie's promise to the residents of Rotterdam that they'll ALL receive FREE AMAZON PRIME forever [currently $139 per year]...they'll change their tune

Back