Marillion "Fugazi" (Deluxe Edition out in September 2021!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be reading it wrong, but I think Fish's allocation of the Vinyl is sold out already!

I ordered the CD/ Blu Ray from Fish. This one hurt, because the Amazon UK price is REALLY cheap!

The Amazon US price has been lowered to $21.99. With Prime, that would be about $23 shipped to my door. For those looking for cheap, I doubt you're going to beat that.

I see the price as $39.98 on Amazon US.

Oh sheesh. :rolleyes: Sorry about that. I got an email that the price dropped a dollar to 21.99. I just looked again and it's for my Dr. Strangelove 4k blu-ray, not Fugazi. I forgot I had more than one preordered item.

Oh sheesh. :rolleyes: Sorry about that. I got an email that the price dropped a dollar to 21.99. I just looked again and it's for my Dr. Strangelove 4k blu-ray, not Fugazi. I forgot I had more than one preordered item.
No problem. Plenty of time for Fugazi deluxe to drop in price. Amazon in my experience, is rarely the lowest price or even competitive in price with Importcds recently.

I got a very decent price from Burning Shed - exclusive of VAT and including shipping to U.S. - it was just a little north of $39 complete - that was earlier in the week as I recall - kinglewi

I always felt 'conned' when I lived in Canada as taxes aren't inclusive in the sticker price eg Fugazi costs you over c$46 not the $40.86 sticker price
Me too. It’s so stupid here especially when the smallest coin change is 5c but things are priced say like $1.99 so it’s taxed on top of the pretend price and then it gets rounded up or if you’re lucky down if you’re paying cash for anything. Just tell me the blooming price ffs! It should be simple but it’s not. I was told that it’s done like that so you can see how much tax you pay. I’m not interested in that I just want the price that you actually pay. Don’t get me started on the tax you have to pay on second hand cars..... omg!

Just pre-ordered from Amazon US - with Prime (free shipping) the final cost including tax was right at $41. So far all the prices are hovering around $40 dollars. Although Amazon can be occasionally frustrating, in general pricing is pretty good and fulfillment is prompt. If a screaming deal appears somewhere I can always cancel, but so far I haven't seen one.

Back