Marillion "Fugazi" (Deluxe Edition out in September 2021!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty fed up today, got an email on Tuesday from marillion hq to say it had been dispatched, still not arrived but people have had theirs on Thursday!

Shipped by Racket on Aug 27th; received (US) on Sep 4th. Paid couple extra $ for the signed poster. I don’t yet have a decent enough sound system to assess its fidelity. As such, it sits on a pile unopened with my other recent purchases. Cheers to all!

Attachments

• A31F108A-AF2C-4A84-8283-AA44F8F55A7C.png
    A31F108A-AF2C-4A84-8283-AA44F8F55A7C.png
    926.8 KB · Views: 71
ordered on Amazonca Release date tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised that it could take a while before shipping

Received shipping notices from Amazon US and UPS - Fugazi should arrive tomorrow. Still waiting on a shipping notice from Importcds for the VDGG big box.

It's now available on streaming services. Of course, only the stereo remix and the live concert.

From what I have sampled, I can say they have followed the same template used for Script: much-improved fidelity, tonality, and they have limited the dynamics of the drums. It's also mastered a bit hot, definitely louder than my preference. I think it sounds good, but quite different from the original. With Script, I was very critical at the beginning, and I then accepted the remix as the best-sounding version. I might do the same for this one.

A release date has not yet been set for this title.

Typical of Amazonca only the last seller to have anything when they have it...

Back