Marillion "Fugazi" (Deluxe Edition out in September 2021!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see any mention of a signed print on the Racket Records listing. Are we getting one this time, or not?
It's in that red writing on the left.
fugOrder.jpg

A bit disappointed that the non-album cuts like Cinderella Search are again lacking a surround mix.
Here is to hoping that the label surprises us and extends the series with the non-album compilation album "B'Sides Themselves" Deluxe Edition.
That would be great. Unfortunately the multis of "Freaks" weren't available for the Misplaced deluxe, so they would have to make do with an upmix.

Nothing from Big Derek yet :-( He usually posts a picture of himself with his hand hanging off after signing a truckload, but nothing so far.

Nothing from Big Derek yet :-( He usually posts a picture of himself with his hand hanging off after signing a truckload, but nothing so far.

Fish has already commented that his "agreement with Warners was that the release date was September 10th and that it should not be sent out before so as to not create problems with other retailers."

He is finishing up signing the albums and his wife is prepping for shipping over the weekend. It sounds like Warners does not have an issue with both Marillion & Fish sending out international orders early.

Fish is a two person shop & he decided to sign the product. Gonna take him & his wife longer to get them out than the Marillion camp.

Fish has already commented that his "agreement with Warners was that the release date was September 10th and that it should not be sent out before so as to not create problems with other retailers."

He is finishing up signing the albums and his wife is prepping for shipping over the weekend. It sounds like Warners does not have an issue with both Marillion & Fish sending out international orders early.

Fish is a two person shop & he decided to sign the product. Gonna take him & his wife longer to get them out than the Marillion camp.
In fairness Fish went early with the Script set selling copies at his one and only gig just before lockdown.

OMFG! tears in my eyes as I finish listening to this, my favorite Marillion album, an amazing 5.1 surround mix in LPCM sounding fantastic. Where's that POLL? got to be a 10 out of 10 for this one!
Easily my favourite of the remixes. So much improvement. Loads going on never heard before. Just makes you smile throughout. Morse code in the rears on Punch and Judy. WTF.

Back