Marillion "Fugazi" (Deluxe Edition out in September 2021!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 5.1 mix is great and I have no issue with the center channel as some of you here, I just put the rear db level at zero. There is a lot of separation and discrete activity. The sound has more clarity and you discover some new things you didn't hear in the original version. Now I am going to listen to the Montreal concert.

Life In Surround just put out a review of the Fugazi package. I want to thank Mike for an honest, thoughtful and professional review of this selection

Here is a link to the review

Nice! Do not know this album well & am waiting on my copy from importcds…but am now looking forward to hearing the discrete qualities that Mike points out 👍

I always love this album and I'm a bit shocked that clutching at straws has a higher rating. The band didn't love the end result and had a lot of pressure to do it but I still think this is a good second album. If Life in Surround was not convinced with the musical content, he sure was enthusiastic about the mix.:LB

Was Fugazi always this cheap??? Sure seems I paid more for mine back when I got it???

1637023083596.png

I paid €24.99 at Amazon Spain, shipping included with Prime. But now it's €26.99 if you buy from Amazon Spain and €23.97 if you do it to Amazon.uk through Amazon Spain including shipping and taxes (you can buy productos to Amazon.uk using the Prime account of Amazon.es with the same benefits).

Highly recommended Keepa or CamelCamelCamel if you want to track prices at Amazon.

Back