Marillion "Script for a Jester's Tear" (Deluxe Edition with 5.1 Blu-Ray!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1585689486663.png

Not shipping to the states!

View attachment 48331
Not shipping to the states!
Maybe they're just not shipping across the pond at the moment. I ordered a couple of Black Stone Cherry (Black to Blues 1 & 2) CDs & one from Matt Pearce & The Mutiny (all bluesy-rock) from amazon.co.uk today..................….due to delivery demands being high, non-prime delivery is set for 5th May and if I had prime it would be 30th April!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's Trump. I believe His Majesty has suspended all imports of "non-essential" goods from Europe and Asia. Of course, guns and Russian-made MAGA hats are exempted so you could always buy some of those to tide you over for a while.
Feel better now MCDave? You know this type of comment are not allowed on QQ. Don’t spoil it for the rest of ok?

Maybe they're just not shipping across the pond at the moment. I ordered a couple of Black Stone Cherry (Black to Blues 1 & 2) CDs & one from Matt Pearce & The Mutiny (all bluesy-rock) from amazon.co.uk today..................….due to delivery demands being high, non-prime delivery is set for 5th May and if I had prime it would be 30th April!
Yes, I'm hoping that is the case. I can live with a delay!(y)

I rather enjoyed the documentary too. Interesting back ground info and really interesting to have Diz Minnet interviewed as well. He seems a very level headed guy.
The parts where the other ex-member, Mick Pointer, speaks about Fish, he consistently calls him by his real name Derek Dick and I can't ignore the fact that he very subtly seems to emphasize Derek's last name. Boy boy, is there still bad blood between those two.
But in general: nice documentary and very candid.

Haven't had a chance to listen to the 5.1 yet., but the stereo remix sounds quite good to me.

Back